4/07/2011

Your anchor

Good day, sweeties!

Hope you're doing great and that your days are filled up with optimism! If not, don't worry, day by day we are coming nearer the summer, so everyday you get more sun rays, which doubtlessly create a good mood :)

Nevertheless, I just stopped by here in order not to totally abandon this blog. But you know, I am soooo busy right now that it is the 4th day that I am living with only one hour of sleep each night. Damn, I cannot believe myself I am so persevering. Sometimes I feel like a zombie a little bit, but somehow I manage not to worry about that. I can give you a tip on how not to worry if you are a zombie! Just think about the near future - the weekend, the holiday, the summer and it should inspire you to work hard because you know that you will soon have a rest! Owww, summer.. I just wonder, what do you think when you hear a word ''summer"? For example me, when hearing this word, always imagine the sea in the night, the sun rays warming up the skin, Pina Colada, the sand in the hair, sparkling sun touched skin, denim shorts, friends and parties non stop, sexy bodies and emancipation.Mmmmmm.

By the way, I decided to share the song which I recently found. What is interesting, that the band is from Jerusalem. Very beautiful words, great song, you can hear it right here. Maybe it is not the song for a summer and I am out of context, but who cares.

And for the ending, I add a few random pictures.




Have a good Friday!
     Calista

Komentarų nėra: